In Part 4 of the Webinar “How Research Sites Can Win With Decentralized Trials” the panelists discuss questions about remote monitoring:
– How should the workflow be restructured with remote monitoring?
– Why the current monitoring setup wasn’t working to begin with?
– What is the issue with privacy and access we need to consider across the board?
– Why CROs need to change their business model to get ahead with remote monitoring?
– In what direction should we rethink the role of the CRA?
– How the perceived regulatory burden can deter change and what is regulatory flexibility?
Raymond Nomizu from Clinical Research IO, a site-centered electronic Source and CTMS solution;
Edye T. Edens, Senior Research Compliance Consultant at First Class Solutions;
Daniel Perez, Chief Operating Officer at MACRO Trials – a Site Optimization Organization (SOO);
Maya Zlatanova, CEO of FindMeCure Ltd, TrialHub – Better Feasibility, More Business. LinkedIn TwitterEmail
If you are planning to include decentralized modalities in your trial like remote monitoring you should check out The Ultimate Guide to Virtual Trial Vendors. Choose between 130 providers of solutions for remote patient support and operations.