In Part 6 of the Webinar “How Research Sites Can Win With Decentralized Trials” the panelists discuss leadership and technology in DCTs:
- What are the skills we should be looking for in a leader driving the change?
- What does it mean to dig deeper and question assumptions?
- What are the three profiles of a leader?
- Why are smaller companies usually quicker to embrace change and innovation?
- Why experts don’t always make good leaders?
- How to set up your team for success?
- How to address the high turnover in the industry and why it’s necessary to do so?
- How to invest in creating Clock builders vs Time tellers and what is the difference?
- Where does incentivization come from?
Raymond Nomizu from Clinical Research IO, a site-centered electronic Source and CTMS solution;
Edye T. Edens, Senior Research Compliance Consultant at First Class Solutions;
Daniel Perez, Chief Operating Officer at MACRO Trials – a Site Optimization Organization (SOO);
Maya Zlatanova, CEO of FindMeCure Ltd, TrialHub – Better Feasibility, More Business. LinkedIn TwitterEmail
If you are planning to include decentralized modalities in your trial like eConsent, ePRO, remote monitoring and home visits check out The Ultimate Guide to Virtual Trial Vendors. Choose between 130 providers of solutions for remote patient support and operations.