In the first part of the webinar “How Research Sites Can Win With Decentralized Trials” the panelists cover the following topics:
– How to identify sites open to run DCTs?
– Where am I allowed to conduct a DCT?
– Why it’s not about the technology in place only, but the site culture too?
– Can site surveys capture if a site is ready to conduct a DCT?
– What type of data can we rely on to do feasibility assessment?
The panelists also answer a question submitted by the audience: “What is key for sponsors to know when doing site budgets for DCTs?”
Raymond Nomizu from Clinical Research IO, a site-centered electronic Source and CTMS solution;
Edye T. Edens, Senior Research Compliance Consultant at First Class Solutions;
Daniel Perez, Chief Operating Officer at MACRO Trials – a Site Optimization Organization (SOO);
Maya Zlatanova, CEO of FindMeCure Ltd, TrialHub – Better Feasibility, More Business.
Are you planning to incorporate virtual modalities in your trial? Finding vendors can be a real challenge. Check out The Ultimate Guide to Virtual Trial Vendors to find the best partners for your virtual/hybrid clinical trial and support your patients and operations remotely.