In Part 2 of the Webinar “How Research Sites Can Win With Decentralized Trials” the panelists cover questions like:
– Are decentralized trials the answer to patient diversity?
– Why should we explore research-naive hospitals?
– How can we comply with regulations while still being flexible?
– How can we increase awareness of clinical trials in patients who need them?
– Why awareness is not enough and how should patients be guided once they have found a trial?
Raymond Nomizu from Clinical Research IO, a site-centered electronic Source and CTMS solution;
Edye T. Edens, Senior Research Compliance Consultant at First Class Solutions;
Daniel Perez, Chief Operating Officer at MACRO Trials – a Site Optimization Organization (SOO);
Maya Zlatanova, CEO of FindMeCure Ltd, TrialHub – Better Feasibility, More Business. LinkedInTwitterEmail
If you plan to support patients and operations remotely, you can check out The Ultimate Guide to Virtual Trial Vendors. Fnd the best partners for your virtual/hybrid clinical trial among 130 vendor companies providing remote patient monitoring, ePRO/eCOA, home healthcare and more.